Equature® (formerly known as DSS Corp) is an international technology leader for public safety organizations that specializes in Interactive Response software. Our solutions increase operational efficiencies, accelerate first responder communication and improve citizen satisfaction and security.
Our applications include 911 recording software, evidence management applications, and live streaming video and audio smartphone body-worn cameras for first responders.
Support Representative (Full Time)
Job Locations: GA (Georgia) & MI ( Michigan)
Tasks and Duties:
Equature support representatives provide installation, support, and maintenance to client systems both remotely and on-site, as needed. The job requires direct interface with end-users and technical personnel of new and existing customers, providing a user interface guidance, answering operational configuration questions and completing initial troubleshooting procedures that require hardware sub-systems knowledge, Windows environment, application logic, and user errors to establish an appropriate course for resolution.
Support representatives will respond to service requests made via telephone, e-mail, chat, and automated alerts.
Position requires that support tickets are opened, managed and closed with proper documentation of the resolution. Any customer follows ups must be communicated in a timely fashion, ensuring that all directly related parties are updated and all final resolutions communicated.
Position requires the use of advanced troubleshooting and documentation skills for problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and/or escalation.
Post-secondary degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of PC X86 family hardware architectures, servers, Windows OS, ability to work from formal written procedures with strong positive communication habits.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in Windows OS environments
- Must be able to positively engage end-users and write detailed root cause analysis reports working individually or with team members.
- Knowledge of and experience using network analyzing tools such as Wireshark.
- Ability to use critical thinking and research abilities to troubleshoot hardware, software and networking problems.
- Ability to accurately document troubleshooting steps and resolutions
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Domain environment.
- Team player assisting co-workers if and when the need arises
- Excellent attention to detail on all aspects of service in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational habits required
Position Type: Entry Level
Job Type: Full-time
Locations: MI, GA